Thursday 25 July 2013

About Myself

I am a Linux enthusiastic and loves to share knowledge, just like GNU/Apache Community. Recently I am exploring various Cloud related stuff on AWS, Joyent and other local cloud vendors. Besides out of interest, I love exploring and experimenting with new API/Linux Hacks/Security related stuff. In my free time I try to explore web and like to play with my kids (Gauri and Saransh).

In my subsequent post I would be covering lots of article relating to install, configure and debug different services in Linux (especially Ubuntu and Centos).

2 comments:

  1. sir, I am new to linux , I wanted to know more abt linux, it would be better if you would explain something realtime exp with apache ......or issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for responding late, surely will keep you posted about Apache and related web server.

    ReplyDelete